CashStar is Powering Engaging Gifting Experiences and Promotions for Mother’s Day Shoppers Including Uploading Children’s Artwork to a Nordstrom eGift Card
CashStar, the industry-leading provider in prepaid commerce solutions, today announced that its best-in-class prepaid commerce platform, CashStar Commerce, is powering numerous promotions this Mother’s Day from top retailers and restaurants. Taking advantage of personalized and convenient gifting experiences digital gift cards offer consumers, brands are running tailored campaigns to grow revenue across new and existing customers for the third largest retail holiday in the U.S.
“Mother’s Day is a significant gifting event, providing an opportunity for retailers and restaurants to run creative prepaid commerce campaigns that appeal to consumers, increase sales and drive loyalty,” said CashStar President and CEO Ben Kaplan. “It’s incredible to see so many clients and partners using the CashStar platform to power Mother’s Day promotions.”
According to NRF’s 2016 Mother’s Day Spending Survey, Americans anticipated spending an average of $172.22 on mom, with total spending expected to reach $21.4 billion. The survey also found that 43.2 percent planned to give a gift card, spending more than $2.2 billion. In addition, according to an IBM Digital Analytics Benchmark report, the week leading up to Mother’s Day in the United States in 2015 produced a year-over-year increase in web sales of approximately 15 percent. Recognizing growing consumer interest in gifting for this holiday, retailers and restaurants are leveraging CashStar’s platform to power exclusive promotions aimed at capturing their attention and interest.
Leading fashion specialty retailer Nordstrom and its off-price retail division, Nordstrom Rack, are offering a special personalization option for Mother’s Day, giving consumers the ability to upload their child’s artwork onto an eGift Card. Luxury hotel Fontainebleau Miami Beach is offering consumers who purchase a 50-minute hot rocks or Swedish massage, or a triple cleanse facial through May 9 an exclusive eight ounce Lapis body lotion and relaxation time at its iconic poolscape. Additional CashStar-powered promotions that are currently live or will be launching soon include:
- JCPenney – From April 24 to May 8, receive a $10 coupon for every purchase of $75 or more spent on e-Gift Cards
- Kona Grill – From April 24 through June 19, receive a $10 ecard for every $50 worth of plastic or digital gift cards
- P.F. Chang’s – From April 25 through June 19, receive a $10 P.F. Chang’s Bonus Card for every $50 purchased in P.F. Chang’s eGift Cards
- Pei Wei – From April 25 to June 26, consumers will receive one $5 Bonus Card with the purchase of a $25 or more in Pei Wei eGift Cards
- Stein Mart – From April 25 through May 8, the purchaser receives a $20 Stein Mart eBonus Card for every $100 worth of Stein Mart eGift Cards purchased
- Studio Movie Grill – From April 28 through June 23, receive $5 ebonus card for every $30 gift card purchased online at studionmoviegrill.com
- TGI Fridays – From April 26 to June 30, receive a $10 Bonus Bites Card for every $50 worth of eGift Cards purchased
- Tony Roma’s – From April 1 to June 21, receive $15 in Roma Bucks for every $50 in eGift cards purchased
For a full list of CashStar-powered Mother’s Day gift card deals, please visit: https://www.cashstar.com/buy-egift-card/#special-offers. Brand-specific terms of agreement can be found on each company’s digital gift card purchase page online.
CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, enables the world’s top retailers and restaurants to grow and innovate in the rapidly evolving retail environment. CashStar provides best-in-class capabilities, revenue-optimizing risk management and a client success model based on aligned growth, to optimize digital gifting and prepaid commerce experiences. CashStar powers more than 300 leading brands worldwide including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Nine West, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.