This holiday season, CashStar, the world’s leading digital gifting and incentives company, is helping shoppers get a jump on holiday shopping with special offers for personalized eGift Cards from top retailers for a limited time.
According to the National Retail Federation, online holiday sales are expected to increase by 12 percent in 2012, reaching $92-96 billion. eGift Cards are expected to account for a larger portion of this spending than ever before, with more and more consumers making these purchases on their mobile devices because of the ease of sending, instant delivery, and fun personalization options only available with eGift Cards. Reflecting eGift Cards’ growth in popularity, CashStar has experienced nearly a 50 percent increase in the number of holiday eGift Card deals over last year.
Shoppers, either at their computers or on-the-go using their mobile devices, can go to their favorite retailer’s site to access holiday eGift Card promotions. Consumers can easily personalize their eGift Cards with a custom message and optionally add a photo or video, and set the day the gift should be delivered. There is no shipping time, no shipping cost, and no fee to purchase, unlike plastic cards, making gifting an eco-friendly breeze this holiday season.
Current promotions include:
- Dell – Buyers receive a FREE $75 Dell Promotional eGift Card for every $400 worth of Dell eGift Card(s) purchased.
- T.G.I. Friday’s – Buyers receive $5 in Bonus Bites FREE for every $25 worth of eGift Cards purchased.
- The Children’s Place – Buyers receive a FREE $10 eGift Card for every $40 worth of eGift Cards purchased.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Buyers receive a FREE $50 Reward Card when they purchase $250 in eGift Cards.
- P.F. Chang’s – Buyers receive a FREE $20 bonus card for every $100 of eGift Cards purchased.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar – Buyers receive a 10 percent discount on eGift Card purchases totaling $100 or more.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – Buyers receive a $20 bonus card and one-year subscription to Food and Wine Magazine for every $100 or more in Maggiano’s eGift Cards.
- Uno Chicago Grill – Buyers receive a $5 holiday bonus voucher for every $25 worth of eGift Cards purchased.
- Restaurants Unlimited – Buyers receive a 20 percent discount on eGift Card purchases totaling $5 or more for any of the following restaurants nationwide: Billy Heartbeats, Clinkerdagger, Cutters Crabhouse, Fondi, Henry’s Tavern, Horatio’s, Kincaid’s, Maggie Bluffs, Manzana, Newport Seafood Grill, Newport Bay Restaurant, Palisade, Palomino, Portland City Grill, Portland Seafood Company, Ryan’s, Scott’s Bar & Grill, Skates On The Bay, Stanford’s, Simon & Seafort’s, Stanley & Seaforts.
“The recent CashStar Mobile Shopping Survey highlights how Americans are shopping on their mobile devices from nearly everywhere. These holiday eGift Card promotions make it easier than ever for consumers to give and get eGift Cards from their favorite brands,” said David Stone, CEO and co-founder of CashStar. “In line with the continued e-commerce boom, eGift Cards move the most popular gift choice into the digital and mobile device world. Consumers can easily send personalized eGift Cards for the holidays from anywhere at anytime, have them delivered instantly or on a specific date, and their recipients can easily and immediately use their gifts.
About CashStar, Inc.
CashStar is the world’s leading preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers. These retail brands leverage CashStar to easily and securely integrate digital gifting strategies to increase sales and customer loyalty. CashStar offers consumers an unmatched personalized eGift experience via email, mobile and social channels. It is the only company to successfully combine an on-demand B2C and B2B digital gifting and incentives platform with innovative multichannel marketing strategies. More than 250 brands are successfully partnering with CashStar to drive incremental sales, increase retention and boost profitability including Best Buy, Chili’s Grill & Bar, CVS/pharmacy, Gap, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, T.G.I. Friday’s, The Body Shop, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more about how CashStar is constantly innovating the way businesses deliver personalized gifting experiences to consumers and partners in the digital world, please visitcashstar.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.