Mother’s Day is now only second to Christmas as the largest eGift holiday, reports CashStar, the digital gifting and incentives company. Responding to consumer demand, a number of retailers are currently offering promotions for Mother’s Day eGift Cards. According to a recentsurvey conducted by CashStar, almost as many mothers indicated that they would most want to receive a personalized eGift or gift card for Mother’s Day as compared to the traditional gift of flowers. To find promotions on eGifts for Mother’s Day, click here or go directly to the retailers’ websites listed below.
Consumers can personalize their digital gift cards with a custom message or personal photo, select the card denomination, and set the day and time the gift should be delivered. There is no cost to ship and no fee to purchase, making it a breeze to get mom something she is guaranteed to love. A sample of major brands promoting Mother’s Day offers include:
- Gap – Buy a $50 eGift and receive a $10 promotional card.
- CHEFS Catalog – Purchase a $100 eGift, receive a $15 eGift, and for a $200 eGift purchase, receive a $25 eGift.
- Uno Chicago Grill – For every Uno’s $25 eGift purchased, receive a $5 eGift.
- Territory Ahead – eGifts of $100 or more will receive an additional $25 eGift.
- Not Your Average Joe’s – For $50 as an eGift, receive a $10 eGift in return.
- Old Navy – Buy a $50 eGift and receive a $10 promotional card.
- Banana Republic – Purchase a $50 eGift and receive a $10 promotional card.
- Jockey – Buy a $20 eGift for $10.
- Levy Restaurants – Buy a $100 eGift, get a $25 bonus card.
“It is no surprise that even mom wants an eGift this Mother’s Day. How people give and receive gifts is changing to reflect how consumers’ lives have gone digital,” said David Stone, CEO and co-founder of CashStar. “Clearly retailers are responding to the consumer demand for digital gifting by offering a growing number of promotions for not only Mother’s Day, but throughout the year as part of their overall marketing strategy.”
To see a full list of Mother’s Day offers, please visit www.clickittogiftit.com.
About CashStar, Inc. CashStar is the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide. These retail brands leverage CashStar to easily and securely integrate digital gifting strategies to increase sales and customer loyalty. CashStar offers consumers an unmatched personalized eGift experience via email, mobile and social channels. It is the only company to successfully combine an on-demand B2C and B2B digital gifting and incentives platform with innovative multichannel marketing strategies. More than 250 brands are successfully partnering with CashStar to drive incremental sales, increase retention and boost profitability including Best Buy, Chili’s Grill & Bar, CVS/pharmacy, Gap, Pottery Barn, QVC, Staples, Starbucks, T.G.I. Friday’s, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more about how CashStar is constantly innovating the way businesses deliver personalized gifting experiences to consumers and partners in the digital world, please visit www.cashstar.com or e-mail .
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.