Father’s Day has become one of the three most popular eGift holidays, reports CashStar, the digital gifting and incentives company. Responding to consumer demand, a number of retailers are currently offering promotions for Father’s Day eGift Cards. To find Father’s Day eGift Card promotions, click here or go directly to the retailers’ websites listed below.
Consumers can personalize their digital gift cards with a custom message or personal photo, select the card denomination, and set the day and time the gift should be delivered. There is no cost to ship and no fee to purchase, making it easier than ever to get dad something he is guaranteed to love. A sample of major brands promoting Father’s Day offers include:
More than a tie:
- CHEFS Catalog – Purchase a $100 eGift, receive a $15 eGift, and for a $200 eGift purchase, receive a $25 eGift.
- Jockey – Buy a $20 eGift for $10.
- Wine Enthusiast – For every $50 Wine Enthusiast eGift, receive an additional $10 Promotional Card.
Take him to dinner:
- Levy Restaurants – Buy a $100 eGift, get a $25 bonus card.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Buy $250 get $50 Promo Card.
- Not Your Average Joe’s – For $50 as an eGift, receive a $10 Appreciation Card in return.
- O’Charley’s – Buy a $50 eGift and receive a $10 Bonus Card.
- Uno Chicago Grill – For every Uno’s $25 eGift purchased, receive a $5 Bonus Voucher.
“It doesn’t matter if you live near your dad or the other side of the country, with the growing popularity of eGifts, you give your dad what he really wants for Father’s Day,” said David Stone, CEO and co-founder of CashStar. “More retailers than ever before are turning to CashStar to help them power their eGift promotions for Father’s Day and throughout the year as more than $1 billion in eGifts are now being sold annually.”
To see a full list of Father’s Day offers, please visit www.clickittogiftit.com.
About CashStar, Inc. CashStar is the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide. These retail brands leverage CashStar to easily and securely integrate digital gifting strategies to increase sales and customer loyalty. CashStar offers consumers an unmatched personalized eGift experience via email, mobile and social channels. It is the only company to successfully combine an on-demand B2C and B2B digital gifting and incentives platform with innovative multichannel marketing strategies. More than 250 brands are successfully partnering with CashStar to drive incremental sales, increase retention and boost profitability including Best Buy, Chili’s Grill & Bar, CVS/pharmacy, Gap, Pottery Barn, QVC, Staples, Starbucks, T.G.I. Friday’s, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more about how CashStar is constantly innovating the way businesses deliver personalized gifting experiences to consumers and partners in the digital world, please visit cashstar.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.