Innovate 2016 Client Conference Draws Record Attendance from More Than 60 Companies
CashStar’s sixth annual client conference, CashStar Innovate 2016, kicked off today at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. CashStar clients, partners and industry experts will gather for two days to discuss strategies, best practices and innovations in prepaid commerce. The conference agenda includes keynote presentations, panel discussions, a product roadmap unveiling, and deep-dive sessions, as well as a Partner Showcase.
“Each year, we bring our community of clients and strategic partners together to collaborate and push ourselves forward as we continue to define the future of this industry,” said Ben Kaplan, CashStar president and CEO. “We’ve once again developed a content-rich program with compelling speakers who are some of the best minds in the business.”
Over the course of the conference, speakers will address new research, innovative use cases and best practices. Participating industry leaders include:
- Terry Boyle, president of Nordstromrack.com | HauteLook, the online off-price division of Nordstrom, will explore the pressure e-commerce puts on retailers, challenges e-commerce faces, and future visions for both e-commerce and retail in his “E-Commerce and the Evolution of Retail” keynote
- Kelly Leonard, author and executive vice president of The Second City, will share a practical guide to innovation with stories that promote ways we can use our full creative selves to excel in the workplace in his keynote session, “Yes, and…a Practical Guide to Innovation”
- Jane Mount, president of Libran Research, will reveal insights gleaned from focus groups of gift card buyers and moderate a general session panel discussion titled, “Gift Cards Through the Eyes of Consumers: New 2016 Insights”
- Gift card industry professionals from Sephora, JCPenney and Nordstrom will discuss prepaid commerce strategies they’re employing in the “What’s New in B2C: Innovations and Emerging Best Practices for Growing Gift Card Programs” panel
- Hotels.com and Tango Card panelists will share strategic and operational considerations behind B2B programs they’ve executed in the “Reaching the Consumer: Successful Consumer Marketing and Promotion Through the B2B Channel” panel
- Senior leaders from Walmart, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Virtual Incentives and Maritz Motivation Solutions will discuss critical factors for successful partnerships during the “Seeing Both Sides: Merchant and Partner Perspectives on Creating Win-Win B2B Distribution” panel
Additional details about the conference can be found here. CashStar will be live tweeting from Scottsdale with the hashtag #CashStar16.
CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, enables the world’s top retailers and restaurants to grow and innovate in the rapidly evolving retail environment. CashStar provides best-in-class capabilities, revenue-optimizing risk management and a client success model based on aligned growth, to optimize digital gifting and prepaid commerce experiences. CashStar powers more than 300 leading brands worldwide including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Nine West, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit www.cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail .