Innovate 2015 Conference to Feature More Than 150 Marketing, Payments and E-commerce Executives
Leading e-commerce, payments and marketing professionals will converge at CashStar Innovate 2015, CashStar’s fifth annual client conference, being held this week at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. CashStar Innovate brings together the community of CashStar clients and partners with industry experts to explore strategies for driving faster growth through prepaid commerce in a rapidly evolving retail environment. Sessions will demonstrate how restaurant and retail brands can reimagine their gift card business through innovative prepaid commerce strategies, new use cases and transformative revenue-driving opportunities.
The two-day conference agenda will feature tracks on strategy and staying ahead of industry trends, best practices to grow prepaid commerce business and achieving results with prepaid technology solutions, with additional keynote insights from a diverse set of industry leaders:
- Josh Belkin, senior director of global retail merchandising at Hotels.com, will offer perspective on how millennials are shaping the retail industry and how merchants can reach these customers in “The New Kids on the Block Come of Age”
- Ben Jackson, director of prepaid advisory service at Mercator, will moderate a panel of executives from SEPHORA, Landry’s, Inc., lululemon athletica, inc., and Spafinder Wellness, Inc. titled “The New Paradigm of Prepaid Commerce”
- Mitch Joel, author, digital marketing expert and president of Mirum, will share how marketers can successfully adapt to the changing business landscape in his keynote session, “CTRL ALT DELETE: How to Reboot Marketing”
- Robert Clarkson, vice president and general manager of North America large enterprise and retail solutions at PayPal, will highlight how merchants can take full advantage of prepaid and mobile payments in “The Intersection of Prepaid and Digital Payments”
- Allison Smith, analyst from Forrester Research, will discuss how retailers should reinvent their approach to omni-channel in “Omni-channel Marketing in the Post-digital Age”
“Retailers have recognized that changes in technology and consumer behavior make prepaid commerce and digital gifting a key part of their strategies,” said Jackson. “Platforms such as CashStar Commerce help retailers tap into the potential offered by electronic and mobile channels. CashStar Innovate creates a forum for leaders in marketing, payments and e-commerce to discuss how prepaid commerce can build omni-channel sales.”
“We’re looking forward to once again bringing our community of clients and partners together to define the future of prepaid commerce,” said Ben Kaplan, CashStar’s president and CEO. “This year, our agenda is stacked with influential speakers from top retailers and payment companies, who will share real-world success stories and ignite exciting discussions on the role of digital gift cards and branded currency in omni-channel marketing strategies.”
Additional details on the agenda, which features over 30 speakers, can be found here.
CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, enables the world’s top retailers and restaurants to grow and innovate in the rapidly evolving retail environment. CashStar provides best-in-class capabilities, revenue-optimizing risk management and a client success model based on aligned growth, to optimize digital gifting and prepaid commerce experiences. CashStar powers more than 300 leading brands worldwide including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Nine West, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org