CashStar, the leading digital gifting and incentives company, will co-host an interactive webinar with the e-tailing group’s Lauren Freedman on “8 Ways to Work eGifting Marketing Magic This Holiday Season and Beyond.”
Digital gift cards are quickly becoming a retail superstar. Consumers love the convenience these digital currencies offer, and new technology is making it easier than ever to purchase and deliver an online gift card instantly, making them an ideal last-minute gift. In turn, retailers benefit from incremental sales and growing marketing potential. With the right tools and strategies in place, retailers can truly maximize their digital gift card programs and use them to drive sales, and retain and re-engage their customers.
Attendees will learn:
- Why digital tools are powerful convenience drivers for shoppers and a cross-channel bridge for retailers
- How to fuel year-round and seasonal programs with creative digital gifting tactics and targeted campaigns, including capitalizing on last-minute gifting opportunities
- Winning digital approaches that take advantage of the marketing trifecta – acquisition, retention and re-engagement
- Cost-effective strategies to motivate consumers using digital gifting solutions
- How to effectively leverage social media and mobile to optimize digital gifting campaigns
|Who:||Lauren Freedman, president, the e-tailing group and David Stone, CEO, CashStar|
|What:||8 Ways to Work eGifting Marketing Magic This Holiday Season and Beyond|
|When:||Tuesday, September 14, 12:00 pm EST/11:00 am CT/9:00 am PT|
|To Register:||Webinar Registration Page|
About CashStar, Inc. CashStar is the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide. These retail brands leverage CashStar to easily and securely integrate digital gifting strategies to increase sales and customer loyalty. CashStar offers consumers an unmatched personalized eGift experience via email, mobile and social channels. It is the only company to successfully combine an on-demand B2C and B2B digital gifting and incentives platform with innovative multichannel marketing strategies. More than 250 brands are successfully partnering with CashStar to drive incremental sales, increase retention and boost profitability including Best Buy, Chili’s Grill & Bar, CVS/pharmacy, Gap, Pottery Barn, QVC, Staples, Starbucks, T.G.I. Friday’s, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more about how CashStar is constantly innovating the way businesses deliver personalized gifting experiences to consumers and partners in the digital world, please visit www.cashstar.com or e-mail .
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.