By Gary Lombardo, VP of Marketing
We’re excited to bring together our community of clients, partners and industry experts at Innovate 2015 to share experiences, strategies and innovations next week, May 19 – 21, in Chicago.
This year’s program looks to define the future of prepaid commerce, as we approach an interesting crossroad where the retail and payments technology industries are evolving in new and exciting ways. This new environment demands retail and restaurant brands reimagine their prepaid and gift card strategies in order to continue to grow their businesses.
Innovate 2015 will feature discussions on strategy and staying ahead of industry trends, best practices to grow prepaid commerce business, and aligning technology solutions to business objectives, with keynote insights from a diverse set of industry leaders. Some highlights from the general sessions include:
- The New Paradigm of Prepaid Commerce featuring Ben Jackson of Mercator, Selma Zafar of lululemon athletica, Stacey McAllister of Gap Inc. Steve Kane of Spafinder Wellness, and Johnna Marcus of SEPHORA
- CTRL ALT Delete: How to Reboot Marketing featuring Mitch Joel of Mirum
- The Intersection of Prepaid and Digital Payments featuring PayPal’s Robert Clarkson
There will also be three breakout session tracks designed to give attendees opportunities to engage with experts on various industry topics to help plan future strategies for success. Highlighted sessions include:
- Brand Mavens: Who Are They and Why Should Retailers Care? featuring Debbie Hauss from Retail TouchPoints
- Omni-Channel in The Post-Digital Age featuring Allison Smith from Forrester Research
- Constructing a Winning B2B Gift Card Program: Insights from a Retail Leader featuring Mark Schultz former exec from Target Financial
We’ve rounded up more than 25 experts and champions of prepaid commerce from the likes of Crate & Barrel, Dell, Paypal, Maritz and American Express, just to name a few. By featuring experts from across the broad spectrum of the prepaid landscape, the discussions will showcase innovations and trends in the industry with a strong focus on gift cards, mobile payments, loyalty, digital marketing and ecommerce.
Attendees will also have plenty of opportunities to network and attend social events and excursions, including a facility tour of Valid USA, rooftop yoga session, tiki and luau party, book signings and various excursions throughout Chicago. We’re also excited to welcome our technology and Exchange Network partners, who will be showcasing their technologies and services in a relaxed, fun atmosphere.
Our team looks forward to spending time with our community, offering them valuable insights into how they can drive faster business growth in the rapidly changing world of retail, and discussing how to transform their prepaid business with innovative marketing strategies, expanded use cases and new revenue-driving opportunities.